Finding Happy-The Elusive Journey

It took a lot of years but I finally found out what makes me happy. This site will attempt to share my findings.

Be Nice.

The basis of my philosophy is simple. Be a nice human.

Assholes Are Everywhere

My second philosophy statement is: 5% of all humanity are assholes. They can be any ethnicity, religion, gender, genius, or colour. All sizes, shapes, mental and physical abilities. Nothing can change them. Don’t let the 5% change how you treat the other 95%.